Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Strange Boys - Be Brave

The Strange Boys are a strange band. Or maybe they aren't too much of weirdos but the name always brings me back there.

They want to sound like old punk-garage-rock (something like the Ramones, or maybe I'm just crazy), and at a certain stage they really do. All about them sounds to me very cliché, but for some reason I can't stop listening to their Be Brave album. It's fucking addictive stuff. I don't smoke, but I guess this must be the feeling: 'I know it's not good for me but I can't stop doing it'.

I recommend you to buy the album and see if you share my smoking feeling. Hope they don't increase their price as well, cause they're pretty unknown by now.

Start your experience by the easiest path, the single Be Brave from Be Brave, pretty original stuff:



and finish with my favorite - musically and lyrically speaking - Laugh At Sex, Not Her:

No comments:

Post a Comment