Friday, November 18, 2011

Man Man, an incomplete recent story

I know very little of Man Man, the sole reason why I actually saw their video is because they were Youtube recommended next to Tom Wait's Satisfied. And that's all I can say honestly .


After that it has been an intense 2 day relationship between WSG and Man Man's Piranhas Club. The track name is brilliant, the song is catchy, the video is just perfect, and I can't help but listen to it and laugh. In a good weird way. I guess because the video reminds me of 2 love stories, Black Keys and Future Islands.


Still don't know anything about them. Just what Wikipedia tells me, and I don't really trust Wikipedia. Like a good friend once told me, Wikipedia is the fastest way of getting wrong information. Bless him. 


The song is part of their 2011 album Life Fantastic. Will explore and return if relevant.


For now, here is the video for Piranhas Club. Enjoy like you mean it:

No comments:

Post a Comment