Friday, August 19, 2011

Jimmy Eat World - Bleed American

Bleed American is one of the biggest (and greatest) cross I carry from my adolescence. It’s just the perfect album to listen when you’re 18. It has it all, the love stories, the anger, the solitude, the happiness. Bless JEW for how they turned every 18 year old boy into someone much more inspired and sure of his feelings.

All songs in the album are remarkable but WSG wants to highlight 2 particular ones which stand out for all the right reasons.

Bleed American  

I'm not alone cause the TV's on yeah.
I'm not crazy cause I take the right pills, everyday.
And rest, clean your conscience, clear your thoughts with speyside with your grain.



And my absolute baby If You Don’t, Don’t

On my life I'll try today,
There's so much I've felt I should say, but
Even if your heart would listen,
I doubt I could explain.

1 comment:

  1. Velhos tempos. Ainda hoje me custa não o ter numa road trip qualquer.

    ReplyDelete