Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wild Beasts - Smother

There are things in life you cannot explain. Like how some songs seem to have been written and compelled for you. Like somehow I’ve met a group of musicians on a random night in some lost pub and told them all my secrets, my doubts, my fears, my dreams. It’s just scary, makes me feel naked, with no arguments, explanations or reasons for that.

Well, enough of my bullshit philosophy – someone should stop me but it’s just me and the laptop.

If you’ve never felt at least a small breeze of what I described, I feel sorry for you and please read another blog (all this power is just freaking me out!) – otherwise buy, download, go on youtube or call your secretary = Smother from the Wild Beasts is out there. It’s pure magic, the cold feeling of a soft knife stabbing your chest in the hands of a lovely ghost lady. Yes, it's that good.

A small sample to translate the feeling:




No comments:

Post a Comment