Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Rock & Roll III - the final cut down

Ok, let’s get down to what is missing on my R&R ‘trilogy’.

Who am I talking about? Well…they look geeky, they have an unoriginal band name, they are what I call an ‘out-of-the-box’ kind of thing - they make it all seem so ‘weird’. This band has released 5 albums in the past 10 years and they should be the reference for any wanna-be (real) Rock band.

A unique style from a unique duo, ladies and gentlemen I present you…The Black Keys:



And for something else...





3 comments:

  1. Basically a "more masculine" version of the White Stripes, isn't it ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. probably, but a bit different. white stripes are still a level above everyone else in this decade, no? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw, maybe I missed it, but is something coming about The Kills ?!

    ReplyDelete