Friday, September 16, 2011

Crystal Castles - Crystal Castles

They’re as close as anyone can get to an electronic orgy. Their self-titled debut album stands on WSG discography looking out ready to bring us to a totally different dimension. It’s full of weird beats, Alice’s deep screaming voice, unique songs and lyrics.

Remembering the first months in Hong Kong, this album was both my best friend and sneaky lover. Having CC in your ears while wondering around the building jungle and stressful people  is just all you can ask for.

There is not one single song in the album that makes me think twice. It’s all just bloody, dreamy and fucking amazing.

Declaring my love for Alice and Ethan’s Crystal Castles. It was hot in 2008 and still is. Well, Alice too if you know what I mean.

Can’t post the whole album, so enjoy the clip of Alice Practice (first CC track I’ve listen too):



Courtship Dating (according to my iTunes, most CC played song):



And finally, Crimewave, live somewhere in the UK:

No comments:

Post a Comment