Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Kills - Blood Pressures

In one word, The Kills are cool. Jamie has some sort of classy-sexy vibe going on (just ask Kate Moss what she saw in him) and Alison…well, she is…Alison.

Glastonbury always has the power to bring out what’s best on every quality band, and The Kills performance this year was no exception – unfortunately I wasn’t there but youtube and a few blogs/music sites allow me to have an opinion.

My favorite from Blood Pressures - Future Starts So Slow, The Kills live in Glastonbury:



And a beautiful version of The Last Goodbye

1 comment:

  1. That's true that for almost 200 quids you can see all the "best" bands which are on tour this summer ;-) Anyway, I'm gonna probably see The Kills on stae mid august at "La Route du Rock"....I'll give you my feedback!

    ReplyDelete